Do you want to be featured as a Zen Cat of the Week?
We will put up your profile in our “Zen Cat of the Week.”
Zen Cat of the Week
We will highlight your story and let other Cats know all about you. How cat cool is that?!?
Get your writer cap on. Time to share!
Cat Lovers, Cat Bloggers and the Cat world want to meet you!
Share your cat wisdom; share your love!
I would suggest cutting/pasting the below questions into a document and then sending it to KTCATPAWS@gmail.com
Put in the header… Zen Cat of the Week.
Zen Cat of the Week Questions…..
Please answer the following questions and don’t be a shy cat. It can be long or short, you decide. If you have any questions at all, please contact us. We are happy to help.
- Send a picture of yourself. Put your best paw forward and make sure you are in the front of the picture.
- Name /nick names: Give us the cute ones. Don’t be shy!
- Special markings- what color are you and do you have any special features. Double paw, color, tail, size?
- Age: Be honest!
- Favorite Food/ snack:
- Favorite toy or play-time: What toys or items do you like to play with? Do you play with your other cat sisters/brothers? Do you play nice in the cat box with others?
- Favorite Cat Position/Cat place: Where would we find you in your home and in what cat position?
- What makes you a unique cat? What makes your paw print stand out? We all do things that other cats don’t… what do you do?
- Got Cat Wisdom?: Do you have any cat words of wisdom for other cats or humans. It doesn’t have to be original, a favorite quote will do. Even our kittens can teach us wise things.
- Un-Zen: OK, let’s face it, sometimes we are not so Zen. Share with us and be honest. P.S…No cat judgment here, trust me.
- Silly Kitty: What silly thing have you done recently? Hey, we want to giggle too….good for the soul. Give it up, we had too!
- Anything else you want to mention or add? This is where you can plug in what ever you like-got for it!
- If you have a webpage, blog, twitter or facebook page or perhaps a book you wrote- provide the link to share with others.
Thank you so much for sharing!
If you would like to submit a link on my Cat Box Friends page contact me above.
For Guest blog submission, see blog submissions.